Data protection training for Lawyers & Privacy Practitioners
Data protection training for lawyers and Privacy Practitioners delivered to the Mott MacDonald Group.
Our client’s data protection training need
Mott MacDonald Group is a global engineering, management, and development consultancy headquartered in the United Kingdom. Mott MacDonald employs 16,000 staff in 150 countries. It is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world. Mott MacDonald had a need to ensure that its global Privacy Practitioners received subject matter expert data protection training.
- We worked closely with Mott MacDonald’s legal team to develop training materials that were fit for purpose.
- The training sessions were delivered live online at different times to account for the fact that Mott MacDonald’s Privacy Practitioners operate in many different time zones.
- In total 8 data protection training sessions were delivered across different regions and were attended by 47 Privacy Practitioners.
- The Lawyers and Privacy Practitioners in attendance were provided with engaging and interactive data protection training.
- Real world-case studies were used to bring the subject matter to life.
Data protection training feedback
- The vast majority of attendants of the data protection training would recommend it to their Mott MacDonald colleagues, and left the training interested in joining Mott MacDonald’s global Privacy Practitioner’s Network.
- 4.4 / 5 of the attendants found the data protection training course extremely relevant to their current role
- Understanding of the subject matter before and after the Privacy Practitioner training session (on a scale of 1 to 5): 38% increase in attendants understanding of the subject matter
What are your organisations data protection training needs?
Let us know what your organisations training requirements are and we will work closely with you to develop and deliver engaging training that is tailored to your organisations needs. Similarly, if you need assistance conducting a training needs analysis, we can help you to identify appropriate data protection training for you and your colleagues.
Contact us to discuss your data protection training needs.