GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer
Why should you attend?
The Certified Data Protection Officer training course empowers you to build up the vital information, abilities and skills necessary to successfully implement and manage a comprehensive data protection compliance framework.
After mastering all the fundamental principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” qualification. By holding a PECB Certified Data Protection Officer Certificate, you will exhibit that you thoroughly understand the gap between the General Data Protection Regulation and the current organisational processes including: privacy policies, procedures, working instructions, consent forms and data protection impact assessments, keeping in mind the end goal to enable organisations to assure GDPR compliance.
Who should attend?
Project managers and consultants whom are seeking to enable organsiations to prepare for and effectively implement the new General Data Protection Regulation, which will come into force on the 25th May 2018.
- DPOs and Senior Managers responsible for the protection of personal data within an organisation and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team
- Expert advisors in security of personal data
- Technical experts and compliance experts wanting to prepare for a Data Protection Officer job
- Understand the history of personal data protection in Europe
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts and approaches required for the effective alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation
- Understand the new requirements that the General Data Protection Regulation brings for EU organizations and non-EU organizations and when it is necessary to implement them
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in assessing the implementation of these new requirements
- Learn how to manage a team implementing the GDPR
- Gain the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations how to manage personal data
- Acquire the expertise for analysis and decision making in the context of personal data protection
- 5 classroom based training days
- 31 CPD Certification (Credits)
- 3-hour exam (with option to retake)
- Certification fees included in the exam