Cybersecurity Training Course
Why should you attend?
By attending IG Smart Ltd’s Cyberseurity Training Course, you will gain a non-technical understanding of the common cybersecurity threats that impact modern businesses as well as the organisational, people-based and technological best practice control measures that can be implemented to build businesses that are resilient to cybersecurity risks.
Completing our Cyberseurity Training Course, will help you to detect common cyberseurity threats and know what basic measures you can easily implement that can go a long way towards preventing cyber attacks and reducing cyberseurity risks
Who should attend?
- Business owners, executives, senior managers and general employees.
- Those wanting to prepare for a career in Cybersecurity
- Know the current cybersecurity threat landscape
- Learn how to detect and manage common cybersecurity threats
- Understand basic cybersecurity Do’s and Don’ts
- Learn the cyberseurity best practices that can be effectively implemented to build businesses that are Cyber Resilient.
- 1 classroom based training day
Tor-Ståle Hansen –
“I’m happy to announce that the exam is passed and I am evaluated and found worthy the title CDPO (Certified Data Protection Officer) for the next three years. I would like to thank Michael Abtar – CEO IG Smart for a well-conducted and insightful course.”
Håkan Andersson, Managing Consultant –
Today I got the Certificate from PECB! I am officially an approved and Certified Data Protection Officer. Thank you Michael Abtar – CEO IG Smart for delivering a very good training!
Michael Feighan –
From limited knowledge of the expectations of GDPR the Certified Data Protection Officer course delivered by IG Smart took me with ease to a greater level of understanding and confidence.
Steve Richards –
I would highly recommend IG Smart’s GDPR training courses. The ability to take a subject matter that albeit important, can often be dry, and bring this to life in a way that is easy to learn from is absolutely unique in my experience of training providers