Data Protection Officer Training Course
Why should you attend?
Data Protection Officer Training Course: By attending IG Smart Ltd.’s Data Protection Officer Training Course you will gain all of the knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and skills required to effectively fulfil the roles and responsibilities of a Data Protection Officer. Gaining detailed insights into the best practices you can adapt to embed robust data protection controls across any organisation.
Completing our Data Protection Officer Training Course, will not only help you master the necessary components of the GDPR, it will also look great on your CV. Creating opportunities for you to excel in a career as a data protection and privacy professional.
Who should attend?
- Data Protection Officers, Information Governance Managers and Information Governance Officers
- Senior Managers responsible for the protection of personal data within an organisation and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team
- Expert advisors in security of personal data
- Technical experts and compliance experts wanting to prepare for a Data Protection Officer job
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts and approaches required for the effective alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation
- Understand the new requirements that the General Data Protection Regulation brings for EU organisations and non-EU organisations and when it is necessary to implement them
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organisation in assessing the implementation of these new requirements
- Gain the knowledge and skills required to advise organisations how to manage personal data
- Acquire the expertise for analysis and decision making in the context of personal data protection
- 3 classroom based training days
- 2-hour exam