GDPR Training Course
Why should you attend?
By attending IG Smart Ltd.’s GDPR Training Course you will gain an overview of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and an understanding of the GDPR Rights, GDPR Risks and GDPR Compliance best practices that all organisations that process personal data need to be aware of. You will gain real-world insights into how a variety of organisations have effectively embedded GDPR into their business as usual practices.
Completing our GDPR Training Course, will not only help you master the necessary components of the GDPR, and look great on your CV, it will help you to detect and respond GDPR risks that may give rise to data breaches, if they are not effectively managed.
Who should attend?
- Business owners, newly appointed Data Protection Officers, compliance managers
- Senior Managers responsible for the protection of personal data within an organisation and the management of its risks
- Those wanting to prepare for a career in Data Protection
- Know the rights that the GDPR confers on individuals
- Understand the new requirements that the General Data Protection Regulation brings for EU organisations and non-EU organisations (including Data Controller and Data Processors responsibilities
- Gain the ability to proactively identify and mitigate GDPR risks
- Learn the best practices that can be effectively implemented to ensure GDPR compliance
- 1 classroom based training day