GDPR Training Course
Why should you attend?
By attending IG Smart Ltd.’s GDPR Course you will gain an overview of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and an understanding of the GDPR rights, GDPR risks and GDPR compliance best practices that all organisations that process personal data need to be aware of. You will gain real-world insights into how a wide variety of leading brands and trusted insitutions have effectively embedded GDPR compliance into their business as usual practices.
Who should attend?
- Small to medium sized business owners (and start-ups)
- Senior Managers (HR, Marketing, IT, Customer Services, Finance, etc.)
- Senior Information Risk Owners
- Data Protection Officers
- Heads of Compliance & Legal
- Information Governance & Security Managers
- Digital Transformation Programme Leads
- Data Sharing Programme Leads
- IT Solutions Developers
- Health & Social Professionals & Caldicott Guardians
- Legal & Crime Enforcement Professionals
- Head Teachers & Safeguarding Leads
- Academic Researchers & Students
- Know the rights that the GDPR confers on individuals
- Understand the new requirements that the General Data Protection Regulation brings for EU organisations and non-EU organisations (including Data Controller and Data Processors responsibilities
- Gain the ability to proactively identify and mitigate GDPR risks
- Learn the best practices that can be effectively implemented to ensure GDPR compliance
- 1 classroom based training day
- No training prerequisites
- Enquiry about accessible classrooms