Why should you attend?
GDPR Foundation training empowers you to understand the essential components necessary to implement and manage a comprehensive data protection compliance framework. Upon completing this this instructional class, you will have the capacity to comprehend the basic data protection principle and understand the role of the Data Protection Officer.
After completing this course, you can sit the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified GDPR Foundation” certification. A PECB Foundation Certificate demonstrates that you have understood the essential methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Personal Data Protection and Information Security
- Individuals wanting to gain knowledge about the main privacy principles
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in Data Protection
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on real case scenarios
- Practical exercises include real case scenarios, examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- Understand the General Data Protection Regulation requirements and the fundamental principles of privacy
- Understand the obligations, roles and responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques to effectively align a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
- 2 classroom based training days
- 14 CPD Certification Credits
- 1 hour examination (with option to retake)
- Certification fees included in the exam