Information Governance Training Course
Why should you attend?
By attending IG Smart Ltd.’s Information Governance Training Course you will gain all of the knowledge you need to understand the laws, regulations and NHS policies that underpin Information Governance (IG), and how to apply IG best practices in health and social care settings. Gaining real-world insights into how a variety of health and social care organisations have effectively embedded IG into their business as usual practices.
Completing our Information Governance Training, will not only help you master the necessary components of Information Governance Management, and look great on your CV, it will help you to detect and respond IG risks that may impact patient care and give rise to data breaches, if they are not effectively managed.
Who should attend?
IG Smart Ltd.’s Information Governance training is designed for anyone with responsibilities for processing patient data including:
- Senior Information Risk Owners
- Caldicott Guardians
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Clinical Information Officers
- Clinical Reasearch Programme Leads
- GP Practice Managers
- Digital & Data Sharing Programme Leads
- Data Protection Officers
- Health & Social Care Professionals
- Information Governance & Security Managers & Officers
- Know what laws, and NHS policies and best practice standards underpin IG
- Understand the overlap between IG and the General Data Protection Regulation brings and how they are applied in healthcare settings
- Gain the ability to proactively identify and mitigate IG risks
- Learn the best practices that can be effectively implemented to ensure compliance with the NHS Data Security & Protection Toolkit
- 1 classroom based training day